The Library has a rich collection of books on Engineering and Technology including Mechanical Engineering, Refrigeration and Air – Conditioning Mechanic, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Production Engineering. Besides, library also has a good collection of books in the areas of Humanities and Sciences. Library working hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Week days)
- Students are not allowed to carry personal books / Notebooks inside the library premises.
- All students and members of teaching and non- teaching staff are members of the library
- Books will be issued to students against library cards; each student will be allowed to borrow one book at a time.
- Loss of the library cards should be reported immediately to the librarian.
- If books are returned to the library after due date a fine of 1 Rupee per day shall be collected
- Final year students are advised to return the library cards on or before the valid date and get No-Due Certificate from library.
- Books due on a holiday can be return without fine on the next working day.