General Rules & Regulations
9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. - Class
1.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. - Lunch Break
1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. - Class
8.45a.m. to 1.30 p.m
2.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m. Sunday – Holiday
Arrival & Assembly
- Every day the college begins with an assembly at 9 0’ Clock, Unless otherwise it is intimated.
- The main gate will be closed at the stroke of the first bell and it will be - opened only after 9.45 am.
- The college assembly and prayer are compulsory. No one can absent himself / herself for the assembly.
- After the first bell all are expected to gather for the assembly. No one can roam around the campus or remain in the class room. In case of sickness or inability, one can get the prior permission of the HOD and remain in the class room.
- During the assembly all will join for the common prayer and participate in it devotedly.
- Those coming by bicycles or by two wheelers will get the directions from the security guards at the gate to park their vehicles
- Parking space should not be frequented by the students. Discussions and other activities in the parking space should be strictly avoided
- No one will be allowed to go by two wheelers or by any other conveyance to other places in the campus without the permission. Rash driving within the campus will be a punishable offence.
Lectures and Lecture Hall
- Every working day has 7 lecture hours unless otherwise changes are intimated.
- Students are expected to be on time for each hour.
- Late comers will not be allowed into the lecture halls without the late slip obtained from the authorized signatories. However, depending on the time, they may also refuse to give the late slip.
- Strict discipline and perfect order has to be maintained within the lecture hall.
- At the arrival of lecturers and other authorized persons into the lecture halls all the students will stand immediately in silence and remain standing until they are asked to take their respective seats.
- Every, student is responsible for the safety, care and proper use of the furniture within the lecture halls.
- Any writing or scribbling on the walls and furniture is a punishable offence.
- Any breakages or damages caused within the class room will have to be reported to the lecturer in charge of the class.
- Lecture halls are meant only for the lectures and academic activities alone. One has to obtain official permission from the administrator to use the lecture halls for other purposes.
- Improper uniform and indiscipline of any sort within the lecture hall will not be entertained and the student who involves in such practices will be asked to leave the hall immediately and will lose the attendance for that particular hour.
- Students require permission of the lecturers to enter or to leave the lecture hall during the lecture. In case of sickness and unexpected urgency you may leave the hall with the permission of the lecturer. However, grant of permission or denial of the same is left to the discretion of the lecturer
- Students should provide themselves with text books, note books and other stationery materials as prescribed by the lecturers. Otherwise he/she will be asked to leave the lecture hall immediately.
Uniforms and other Prescribed Wears
- Students should come to college only in the prescribed uniform that management prescribes.
- Norms regarding the prescribed uniform is fixed only by the management. Any alterations and exceptions in the same are given only by the authorized persons.
- The uniform cloth has to be bought only from the college store.
- If the uniforms are not according to the college norms, students will not be allowed to enter the college.
- Boys tuck in their shirts and wear a black plain leather belt with ordinary buckles and wear black leather shoes.