|S. No||Name of the Course||Duration||Fee per year||Title awarded at the end of the Course|
|1||Diploma in Production Engineering||3 year / 6 Semesters||35,000||DPROD|
|2||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 year / 6 Semesters||35,000||D.M.E|
|3||Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg||3 year / 6 Semesters||35,000||D.E.E.E|
|4||Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg||3 year 6 Semesters||35,000||D.E.C.E|
|5||Diploma in Refrigeration and AC Mechanics||3 year / 6 Semesters||35,000||DME (R & AC)|
- Attendance is taken for every hour.
- Students who fail to obtain 80% of attendance in a semester will be debarred from writing the board exam .
- The debarred student will have to get admitted again for the same semester in the next academic year.
- Every student is entitled to get 5 marks as the internal mark for every subject. It will be totally based on the percentage of attendance obtained by the student for every theory subject.
- Students absenting themselves for more than five days on medical grounds will have to submit the medical certificate along with the leave letter to the staff in charge. (Leave forms are available in the college stationary store).
- Attendance is compulsory both on the reopening and closing days of every semester.
- Best of the two cycle tests will be selected and the marks will be converted to 5 and be added to the internal mark of the particular subject.
- The model exam will be for 75 marks and the marks will be converted to 5 and be added to the internal mark of the particular subject.
- The college will not conduct the retest for the absentees. In the attendance column it will be post marked as ‘absent’.
- As per the DOTE norms every students is expected to submit three assignments in a semester.
- Three assignments are equally spaced out within the semester and the last date for submission of assignments are given in the annual plan of the college.
- Every assignment will be evaluated out of 20 marks.AII the three assignment marks will be totaled and converted to 10 marks and be added to the internal marks for that particular subject.
- Students failing to submit the assignments before the last date mentioned in the annual plan of the college will lose the internal marks allotted for that particular assignment.
- Late submission of assignments will not be entertained.
- Board Examinations in all the semesters under the scheme of examinations will be conducted at the End of each semester.
- The sessional marks for all the subjects will be awarded on the basis of continuous internal assessment earned during the semester concerned. For each subject 25 marks are allotted for sessional marks and 75 marks are allotted for the Board Examination.
- A Candidate shall be declared to have passed the examination in a subject if he/she secures not less than 40% in theory subjects and 50% in practical subject out of the total prescribed maximum marks including both the sessional and the board Examinations marks put together, subject to the condition that he/she secures at least a minimum of 30 marks out of 75 in the Board’s Theory and a minimum of 35 marks out of 75 marks in the Board Practical Examinations.
A candidate will be declared to have passed in First Class with Distinction if he/she has secured not less than 75% of the aggregate marks in all semesters put together, except I and II Semester and has passed all the semesters in the first appearance itself and has completed all papers including that of the I and II Semester within the stipulated period of study of 3 years without any break in study.
A candidate will be declared to have passed in First Class if he / she has secured not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in all semesters put together, except I and II Semester and has completed all papers including that of the I and II Semester within the stipulated period of study of 3 years without any break in study.
- All other successful candidates will be declared to have passed in Second class.
- All students have to pass in all the subjects within 6 years and those admitted in the second year directly have to pass in all the subjects within 5 years.
- A student will be permitted to appear for the Board’s Examination only if He/She secures 80% attendance in theory, drawing and practical separately. Leave on medical grounds will not be considered for condoning of attendance.
- He/She has satisfactorily completed the course of study as required by the regulations of the college and as prescribed by the Board of Technical Education.
- His/Her conduct has been satisfactory.
- He/She should have remitted the examination fees and should have registered their application for examination as announced
Board Examinations in all the semesters under the scheme of examinations will be conducted at the End of each semester by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu.
- Every semester has two cycle tests and a model exam.
- Every cycle test is conducted for 40 marks for the first years and 50-marks for the second and third years.